Thursday, June 13, 2013

"My name is Maria, and I write my feelings."

Party. I updated my blog. Here is the link. (The word "link" is the link).

Should you follow the link provided, you will see that the "theme" of my blog is is enjoying life where ever you reside (a theme I only recently realized was inspired by The Office); you don't have to be in Chicago or New York to have an exciting life. I love to find beauty and, more importantly, humor in seemingly ordinary things.

Sometimes it is difficult to find topics to write about. Usually, I am inspired by current events in the world, nation, or my personal life. As some "eat their feelings" (actually, I also eat my feelings), I "write my feelings," meaning that I post when I'm in an emotional frenzy. For this reason, I draft my posts first to make sure that the published post is not just an emotionally charged rant. I believe that blogs are a wonderful source for sharing ideas, but it's important to share them effectively.

Anyway, if you do choose to read my blog, I hope you will enjoy it. I hope you will be slightly inspired, too. If you feel the impulse to comment on my posts, I will happily welcome them.